Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Two!!!


It's my birthday! I'm TWO!! That's what I keep telling everyone today. It will be a good day. I'm having a little party at daycare (Mama even brought a cake for everyone to enjoy) and then a celebration with Mama, Dee dah, and Beebin tonight! It should be fun, and I'm hoping to get some balloons because I love them sooooo much!

I have really accomplished a lot in the past year. I learned to walk, and talk like crazy (I get that from my Dad), became a big brother (which has lots of responsibility, like hugs, kisses, and holding the baby), and I have become such an independent little boy! I can do anything by myself and often try, although my parents still try to supervise me. It's like they think they are my parents or something.....gosh! I'm working on potty training and hope to master that in the next year. I've come so far! I'm really looking forward to what my two's will bring. I'm sure lots of tantrums and becoming much more independent.

I'm having my birthday party at Grandma's this weekend. I hope you all can make it!

Love from the big two year old,
Avery

No comments: