Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Birthday Party!!


I love to tear open wrapping paper! Oh yeah, and gifts are cool, too. Did I mention I love Thomas?


I had 3 pieces of cake! It was GOOD!!


I got shy when everyone sang Happy Birthday.


Kung Fu Panda! Also a fav.


No party is complete without balloons.


Ah ha! I love Chocolate!!


Kisses from Dee dah.


I love balloons!


Beebin got in on the balloon action, too!

I want to thank everyone for coming to my birthday party! I had a really good time, and it was so nice to see all of you. For those of you who couldn't come, here are some pictures from the party. Sugar and balloons.... all a 2 year old boy needs! That and to tear into some pretty paper.

Hope you enjoy!
Love,
Aves

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

Yes we enjoyed every pictures in here!! thanks so much for sharing. we really wish and hope that we were there with you guys to celebrate our little guy 2nd birthday!!! Love you all very much!!! Avery and Berlin are the cutest cutest babies ever!!!