Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hanging at Home


Hi! I'm holding an egg.


Still holding an egg. I am really into these lately.


Having fun with Mama.


So sleepy!


Getting stronger everyday!


Sharing my raisins with Beebin.


Happy boy!


Hanging out in the Bumbo.


Grandpa and I watching tv.


Having fun with my sister

Hi everyone! We've just been hanging out at home lately. It's been fun! The weather is getting nicer, so I hope Spring is here and we can go outside! Exciting, breaking news... Beebin rolled over today! She's going front to back, and almost has back to front mastered. I helped out a lot, cheering her on! She's such a strong little girl! Mama will post pictures soon. I'm still working on potty training and love being in the 2 year old room at school!! Mama is getting back into the swing of things being back at work, but swears it takes forever to get out of the house in the morning with the two of us. I help out a lot by running away when it's time to put my shoes and coat on and I like to roll out of my car seat and bring all my toys in the car with me. See, so much fun!

Talk to you soon.
Love,
Avery

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

Wow! it seems like she was just born yesterday and now she can roll over already!!! what a strong girl!!! she's so gorgeous in every pictures!!! I LOVE her cute little round face! she has the cutest face for a baby girl.. you guys make the most perfect baby!!! Love you very much!!!