Friday, February 12, 2010

Boy in Training


Hi everyone! It's Avery here. There are some changes going on for me as I approach my second birthday. I've been showing signs of being ready to potty train for awhile, so my parents finally gave in and are giving it a go! I'm doing really good so far. I've peed several times in my potty and pooped twice! I know, this talk of pottying isn't all that exciting for you, but my parents are looking forward to only having one child in diapers, so bear with them. I have pull ups and underwear that I am wearing now. I LOVE my underwear! I feel like such a big boy in my briefs and Mama got me ones with Thomas and Elmo on them. She knows how to get my attention. I'm also moving up to the 2 year old room starting next week, so I can potty train full time. I am excited, I have lots of friends in the 2 year old room already, and my BFF Alyssa is moving up with me!

Well, I should go. I gotta go potty!
Love,
Avery

No comments: