Friday, January 22, 2010

Growing and growing...




Hi everyone! I turned 2 months old this past week! I am growing like a weed. I had my 2 month wellness check and I am now at a healthy 11 lbs, 11oz and 24 inches long. I've gained a whole 4 lbs since I was born! I'm a lot like my brother, really long. He's getting big, too! He's gone from being a toddler to being a BOY! He talks a lot, too. Nonstop, always saying something new. I am also smiling a lot and cooing up a storm. My doctor says I am very social for a little girl my age. He thought it was because I have an older brother, but I say it's because I have so much personality!!! I'm sleeping through the night now (however my brother is NOT!) and awake a lot more during the day. I'm getting lots more play time with Mommy! She has 3 weeks left of maternity leave, so I am enjoying the play time for now. Then I will be going to daycare just like big brother Aves. He really loves it there, so I think I will get a long just fine. Plus I will get to make friends, and who doesn't like that?

I'll talk to you soon! My Daddy is home and I want to go play with him :)
Love,
Berlin

No comments: