Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Holidays




Happy New Year everyone!  We had a fantastic holiday season in Iowa this year!  My sister and I spent 2 weeks at Grandma's house, introducing Beebin to all the fam and bonding with everyone.  We had so much fun!  Christmas was really cool.  I finally have the whole Santa thing figured out, and had a blast opening EVERYONE's gifts!  There were lots of ooooh's and aaaaaah's and oh wow's! from me.  And as you can tell, I am still into bows!  My parents got me in the Christmas spirit by reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to me every night.  In our version of the book, there's a chicken on every page, so I am convinced Christmas is about a chicken!  And a cat, too.  They are all buddies with Santa and his reindeer.  I love chickens!!  Berlin was not phased at all by the Christmas thing.  She pretty much slept through it, but will most likely be helping me tear through the packages next year!

Hope you had a fabulous Christmas, too!
Love,
Avery

No comments: