Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sicky Poo


I know I told you I was supposed to start daycare last week, but I got sick and spent the entire week with Mama at home. It all started last Sunday when I woke up with a cough, runny nose, and a temp. I went to the doctor that day (yea for Sunday sick visits!) and every other day since then. I have RSV, which caused some wheezing in my lungs. I had to do breathing treatments every 4 hours for a few days, but now I'm just doing them 3 times a day (but today is my last day!!). I did not get pneumonia, which was very good!! I still have a bit of a lingering cough, but other than that I am feeling good and ready to start daycare this week! I'm told I will meet some new friends, so I am looking forward to that. Mama will go back to work tomorrow, too. She thinks she has a sinus infection, so she's not looking forward to it.

Avery is adapting to the 2 year old room very well! His teacher says him and Sheesha are two little peas in a pod, and don't do anything without each other. He's also potty training at daycare and is making strides every day! Such a big boy, my brother is.

Love, Berlin

No comments: