Friday, February 12, 2010

My First Playdate


I had my first playdate this week! Mama took me to her friend, Natalie's house, to play with her baby boy Talan. Talan was born 5 weeks premature and had no suck reflex when he was born! He's itsy bitsy. He's 8 weeks old and still only weighs 8 lbs, so I look pretty big compared to him. He's growing quite a bit, so I'm sure he'll be bigger than me in no time! I was a really good girl. I smiled and coo'd the whole time and had a lot of fun playing with another baby. Speaking of other babies, I start daycare on Monday. Everyone there is excited for me to start, they have been anxiously awaiting my arrival since I was in Mama's belly!! I will be in the same room that Avery was in when he first started and will have the same teachers. Avery says they are awesome, so I am excited about that! Plus there are only 3 other babies in the room right now, so I will get lots of attention. My brother will be a few doors down, so I can see him if I get lonely (which I won't, I'll be too busy!). It should be fun, but my parents are concerned about my feeding habits. I don't like my bottle, but I have to get used to it since I will be taking several a day. My teachers say this is normal, so I'm sure I will be feeling the love soon. I'll keep you updated on my first week!

Love,
Berlinee Lou

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Baby B congrats on your first playdate, but DATE it was NOT! Dashy B will be your first real DATE!! :)
Enjoy your first week of daycare...you will be in great and loving hands while Mama brings home the bacon and she will love you on you something fierce when she sees you at the end of every day!
PS: Tell Mama that as soon as you dont have the option to nurse during the day, you will take to your baba just fine!
xo we love you!