Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Eventful 4th of July



What a fun and eventful 4th of July I just had! I went to my Grandma Pam's house and we went to our family reunion. I had lots of fun, but got a little cranky (my Aunt Greta handled me pretty well). Could you blame me? I ended up getting my first cold. I'm getting over it, but now Mommy is sick, too. Daddy has been taking good care of us. I also am teething! Yep, you can feel a little bud coming through on my bottom gums. Grandma noticed it plus my gums bled a little bit at the reunion. I love my new teething ring, it makes my gums feel much better.

The 4th of July reunion was a blast! We had lots of good food, company, and fireworks! I can't wait to visit again. I'll keep you updated on when my tooth comes in. Should just be a few days...

Love,
Avery

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Big Boy Aves...you look so handsome, even when you cry!
We hope your tooth comes in soon and you feel better!
PS: Take good care of Mommy while she's sick!