Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sleepless Nights



Hi everyone! I went to the doctor this week and found out I am a very big boy! I weigh 15 lbs 13 oz and am 27 inches long (99th percentile!) I have been going through a growth spurt lately, waking Mommy up 2-3 times at night, so our doctor suggested it was time to start on cereal. I've been on cereal almost 4 days now and it is helping. I only woke up once last night. Mommy was happy for the relief. Mommy and Daddy make my cereal really thin, so I can take it from a bottle (not quite ready for the spoon yet, I spit it out). I love the cereal! I suck it down like its my last meal.

My doctor is really nice and tickled me and told me I was doing really well. I am developing nicely. She was impressed I suck my toes, she said most babies start that later on. So maybe Daddy's right... I am a superbaby! I am also transferring small objects to and from each hand and putting everything in my mouth! I also get really mad when large objects won't fit in my mouth. I'll have to figure out a way to get them in there.

So long for now.....
Love,
Avery

No comments: