Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love my Daddy!


We had a fun Father's Day! It was my Daddy's first. Mommy made us breakfast (and dinner) and we gave Daddy some fun gifts before hanging out all day. Daddy told me how much he loved me and how proud he is to be my Daddy. I love him so much, too.

Our home is starting to come together. All the boxes have been unpacked and it is starting to feel more like home. We still have pictures to hang on the walls and other misc stuff to put away, but we are getting there!

I am finally able to get my feet in my mouth. Just barely, but I can do it! I love it, too. I'll try for hours. Mommy and Daddy think its funny, but just wait... I'll be tearing my socks off before long and then they won't think its so funny. Speaking of funny, I laugh out loud a lot now. I like to hear my voice, too. Mostly I laugh when I'm playing in my bouncer because I kick so much and get really excited. Mommy and Daddy think I am going to be a "holy terror". I don't know why, I'm just having fun....

Bye for now! I must go play with my feet.
Love,
Avery

No comments: