Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rollin' Over....


I rolled over for the first time this week! That's right, from my back to my front. The next day I rolled from my back to my front and then to my back again. My arm gets caught underneath me, but I'll figure myself out. Mommy and Daddy are excited, but also worried about what kind of trouble I will get myself into next. Guess they'll see when it happens!

This weekend the whole family went to Cascade to visit Grandpa Mark and we saw lots of family on Grandma Hannah's side of the family. Everyone seems to think I'm pretty cute. It was fun to meet everyone. I can't believe how much family I have. I was so tired from entertaining everyone that I slept for almost 10 hours on Saturday night. I'm really getting the hang of this sleeping thing.

I turn 4 months old in a few days.... I guess I have to go to the doctor again for a checkup. I hate getting shots, but I'm told I need them to keep me healthy. I wonder how big I am now. I will keep you updated on what I big boy I am becoming....

Love and kisses,
Avery

No comments: