Friday, July 25, 2008

5 Months and Counting...


Hard to believe 5 months have gone by. I'm growing into such a big boy already (seriously I'm BIG!). My parents are so proud of me and what I have accomplished so far. They are wondering what is next. Just when they think I'm gonna slow down, I do something new!

I went and got more shots today. I hate them, they hurt! The nurse was really nice and gave me a high 5 for being so good. I got over the pain pretty quickly and was laughing by the time we left the doctor's office. I go back in a month to see how much I have grown.

I'm still rolling over like crazy. I have been rolling onto my back a little bit more, but my arm keeps getting caught. I'll figure it out. I also have been pulling my legs up while I'm on my belly and scooting myself forward. My Mommy and Daddy think its a sign of things to come. I'm hoping I'm mobile soon, however my parents are bracing themselves for the day I crawl! It will be so much fun.

Grandpa Mark is coming this weekend to see me (and my parents, too). I'm excited to see him! It will give me a chance to show off all my new cool tricks.

Gotta go! I feel a nap coming on.
Love and kisses,
Avery

No comments: