Saturday, July 12, 2008

Learning to Sit



Hi! This week my parents bought me a Bumbo to help me learn how to sit by myself. I like sitting a lot, its much more fun than just laying on my back all the time. So far, I like it, but I do get a little fussy after awhile because it restricts my movement. I feel the need to kick! And its hard to suck my toes when I'm sitting in the Bumbo.

I am a city slicker! Mommy took me into Chicago twice this week. Wednesday night we had dinner with her friend, Annette. It was yummy and I was a good little boy. I got really sleepy and slept the whole train ride home. Friday we hung out with Mommy's friend, Dana and her husband Justin, all day! We had lunch and then Daddy joined us for dinner. Chicago is a really cool city and I had fun seeing all the sights. The girl and boy next to us at lunch were my favorite. I wanted to play with them!

I'm still working on some teeth. I have not one, but two pushing their way through! They are pretty darn cute, but they hurt a little, so I am chewing on everything to ease the pain. My parents say I am not that fussy and are really proud of how good I have been. I won't let Mommy photograph my new teeth, but she's still trying. Maybe when they are all the way in....

That's all for now. I have to go rest from all the sightseeing I did this week.

Love and kisses,
Avery

No comments: