Sunday, July 20, 2008

Roley Poley



Hi everyone! I am keeping my parents on their toes!! I am rolling over a lot more now. I have rolling from my back to my front nailed down. I do it all day long. Then this week when I was napping (or so Mommy thought), I rolled on my belly, then I decided I would try rolling on my back. I did it! I've rolled on my back 4 times now, but then all of a sudden I forgot how. My new thing is to roll and roll and roll on my tummy. Then I get stuck. How do I roll on my back again? I can't remember, so I get MAD!!! I cry and cry and then finally Mommy or Daddy will roll me on my back again. Then I immediately roll on my tummy again! I could do this all day long. My parents wonder why I do this when I get so mad. Gosh, don't they get it? They laugh at me and then help me roll back. Its so much fun.

The downside is Mommy removed the bumper from my bed. I was trying to pull it on top of me. Apparently that's a bad thing. I liked the bumper, but its a whole new perspective without it. Instead of my little cave, I can see when Daddy or Mommy walks in the room. That is certainly worth it.

The first photo I posted is right after I rolled on my back for the first time. Look how proud of myself I look! Now if I could only figure it out again....

That's all for now. Huggles!
Love,
Avery

No comments: