Friday, May 2, 2008

Popular Boy

Hello again! What a fun week I have had. We had lots of visitors this week. My Mommy's friend, Matt, from high school came by last weekend. Mommy hasn't seen him in a long time, so they had a lot to catch up on. He has a 7 month old daughter, so they still had lots in common. Mommy and Daddy's friends Paul and Heather came over on Wednesday and brought us dinner, which was yummy! And Nilda stopped by today to play with me for awhile. She's gonna have a baby, too. More playmates for me! Tomorrow I get to go play with my very first friend, Camden and I am excited. I haven't seen him in a few weeks. We don't have much more time to play. We're moving to Chicago soon and Camden is moving to Nashville with his Mommy and Daddy in June. I will miss them, but we will have to visit often.

Daddy has another trip on Monday. He's going to San Francisco for the day. He won't be staying overnight, which is nice. Mommy and I miss him a lot when he's gone. After that he only has one more trip before we move. Hopefully he won't travel so much when we're in Chicago.

I'm still cooing up a storm. Daddy is trying to get me to say "go", but I only say "guh" and only when he's in the other room ;)

I'll talk to you again next week. Until then, I say "guh".

Love,
Avery

No comments: