Friday, May 9, 2008

Moving


Its Friday again, and what a week we have had! Mommy and Daddy started packing this week for our big move. Mommy and I are going to go on an airplane. We are flying to Des Moines on May 26th and we are going to stay with Grandma Pam for a few days until we make our final move to Naperville. Grandpa Mark and Daddy are going to drive with Bailey and Madison from LA to Des Moines and then Mommy and Daddy are going to drive all of us to Chicagoland. I haven't met Grandpa Mark yet and I am excited to meet him and the rest of the family.

Our apartment is quickly becoming box heaven. Its strange to see our home all boxed up, but it will be fun to move closer to family. Bailey likes to chew on all the boxes and the carpet. Daddy says we're not getting our pet deposit back, so I will have to remember not to chew on carpet when I am older.

I also had a playdate with my buddy Camden this week. We are the cutest! I can't wait to play with him again. Look how adorable we look on his Gymini.

Love,
Avery

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

we love you little avery boo!
i had so much fun playing with you this weekend and im going to miss you when you move far away!
mommy and daddy tell me that we will be building sandcastles in no time, so i will look forward to that!xoxoxoxo- Cam Lookalou!