Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bye Bye L.A.!



This is it! Our final few days in California. I will be a Midwestern boy soon. Mommy and Daddy seem excited yet sad to leave, but they tell me there is a better life waiting for us in Illinois. Mommy brought me into her work yesterday to show me off. Everyone said I was adorable. I gave them my best smiles and coos. Then it was back home to finish packing. As you can tell, Madison is all ready packed and ready to go ;) My Grandpa Mark will be here in a few hours. I am excited to meet him! We are going to a going away party at Camden's house tonight. I can't wait to play with him again. He's so much fun. And this is the last time I get to play with him for awhile, so I want to make the best of it.

Monday is the day I fly for the first time. It will be so much fun! Then I will get to see my Grandma Pam and all my aunts again. I'm going to meet tons more family, too. Then its off to our new home in Naperville.

I probably won't post another blog until we are settled in Naperville. Until then, bye bye to California, hello Illinois! I am sad to leave my friends in L.A., but looking forward to meeting all my new family along the way to Chicago! I promise I'll look my cutest and try not to be too crabby for you.

Lots of baby love,
Avery

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

We miss you already, Baby Avery!
We love you and your Mommy and Daddy very much and can't wait until our next visit!

Until then...grow big and strong my pal!

Love,
Lookalou!