Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun with potty training


Okay, I'm not really potty training, but Daddy thought it would be funny to joke with his cousin Bill that they were potty training me in his bowl. Bill got a kick out of it. And Daddy says he's going to show this photo to all my girlfriends when I'm older. Well, that ought to be fun.

I'm working on the crawling thing. I really, really want to crawl, but I get so frustrated that I can't do it yet! I cry out of frustration. I did the same thing when I was learning how to roll over. I can get myself on my hands and knees and I'll rock back and forth, then I don't know what to do! I can scoot backwards, but that's not what I want. Mommy and Daddy are encouraging me and they say I will get it, but I'm mad! I want to get it NOW! I'll keep on trying until I get it.

Bye for now. I have more practice to tend to!
Love,
Avery

No comments: