Wednesday, October 22, 2008

5k's and Lingering Ear Infections


What a week I have had! Last weekend I went to Des Moines and had lots of fun hanging out with my Grandma and my aunts. It was going so well when my ears started hurting again. Saturday night I woke up several times, which I might try out more often because Mommy finally put me in bed with her and Daddy! I felt so comforted cuddling up with Daddy while my ears hurt so bad. Mommy and Grandma took me to the doctor on Sunday and now I am on my third antibiotic. I hope it clears up this time. My parents think I might need tubes in my ears, which doesn't sound like fun. I don't mind going to the doctor, they always think I'm the cutest baby ever (which I am, duh!)

While I was at the doctor, Daddy and Aunt Greta ran a 5k. Daddy ran it in 25 minutes and Greta in 32 minutes. I thought that was pretty impressive! They didn't train or anything.

Well, as you can see, I'm busy napping in my highchair. Gotta catch some zzz's somehow.

Catch you later!
Love,
Avery

No comments: