Thursday, October 9, 2008

Future Dancing with the Stars Contestant


Hi! Here I am watching my favorite tv show, Dancing with the Stars. I love the music, lights, and motion, and can't keep my eyes off the tv. My parents don't like it when I watch a lot of tv, but they let me watch my favorite shows. I have them wrapped around my little fingers!

I'm home again with Mommy today. I now have an ear infection in my other ear. Its pretty bad! It perferated this time, so there's some yucky stuff coming out of my ear and it hurts pretty bad. Mommy says I handle it like a champ. I hope my new medicine takes care of it, so I feel like my old self soon and can go play with my friends again at daycare.

Bye bye! Must go bust a groove...
Avery

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Hi Little Aves...

Your Daddy tells us you are moving in a month or so....a brand new place! How exciting!
Sending you love...

The Webers!

PS: You are such a handsome boy and if you'd like to learn how to tap dance, your Auntie Amo can teach you!!!