Friday, September 26, 2008

I may be sicky poo, but I'm still having fun!!



Hi everyone! I know you can't tell from this video, but I haven't been feeling the best the last few days. I have an ear infection. My first. Not bad, I held out for 7 months! I stayed home with Mommy on Wednesday after getting sent home with a temperature of 101 and we had a good time!! It was like old times. I'm on antibiotics now, so I'm healing fast and acting like myself. My parents are hoping my cough and stuffy nose clear up, too. I've had that going on for a few weeks now.

I love cameras, can you tell? If it's electronic, I generally want my hands and mouth all over it! My favorite toys include the tv remote, the camera (for sure!) and my favorite, the telephone, especially when Mommy or Daddy are talking on it. Give them a call, you will surely hear me chewing on the other end.

Bye for now! I am getting hungry and must eat before I throw a little tantrum!!

Hugs and kisses,
Avery

No comments: