Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holiday Weekend





I had a blast this weekend! My Grandma, Great-aunt Chele, Great-uncle Craig, and cousin Kipp visited us over the weekend and we did some sightseeing around Chicago. We went to the Brookfield Zoo, where I saw dolphins and sealions and monkeys and a snake! They were cool. We also took the train downtown and took a water taxi to Navy Pier. I also got to see where Oprah lives. Well, the outside of it anyway. It was a very good weekend, but I'm pooped! I can't wait to see my relatives again, but in the meantime I need to catch up on some rest.

I also have been babbling like crazy! I like to say Ba a lot and I even said Mama once, which my Mommy thinks is hilarious because my Daddy keeps trying to get me to say Dada.

BTW, I thought I would give you a food update. My parents are having me try lots of new things. I'm liking barley and squash, and I LOVE sweet potatoes! I just tried green beans tonight, which I'm not sure about yet, but I can tell you that I HATE peas!!! Mommy says she's gonna try me on fruit next. I hope I like it... I've been trying these new things in my brand new high chair! Don't I look handsome?

Hope you enjoy some pictures from over the weekend. I'm doing so many new big boy things!

Love and kisses,
Avery

No comments: