Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Max and me



I am hanging out with my cousin, Max, in this video. Aren't we the cutest? I think we're going to be buds someday!

I had a pretty exciting weekend. I went to another family reunion in Des Moines. I think everyone there held me. I love all the attention! I also got baptized in the same church my parents were married in, on the same weekend 2 years ago! The minister, Doug, was very nice. He drizzled a bunch of water on my head and showed me off to the entire congregation. I was such a good boy!

I did have a bad couple of days, though. I got sent home from daycare yesterday with a temperature of 101. I feel much better today, but Mommy kept me home so I could rest and feel better. I get to go back to daycare tomorrow and play with all my friends.

I hope to see you all soon!
Love and kisses,
Avery

No comments: