Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mr. Independent


Making the most out of my big boy bed ;)


I'm potty training my bear!

Hi there! Boy do I have a lot to tell you! I am becoming so independent! I love to do everything by myself. I do this new thing now where when my parents put me to bed or down for a nap, I get up, take my pj's and pullup off, put on underwear and sleep that way! And when I get up in the morning, I can change myself! I come out of my room fully dressed. Pretty impressive, huh? I've also been rearranging the furniture in my room, getting in Berlin's crib, and scolding the dogs. I'm Mr. Man! Ha ha!

I have finally outgrown my toddler bed. It was my crib transformed into a toddler bed, and I've gotten really tall! So now I have a full size bed. I like to sleep in it the short way. I was used to that, what do you expect? It's fun, I'm really liking it. I've also gotten really good at going potty. I'm not quite telling my parents I have to go yet, but the only accidents I have been having lately are poops. I know when I have to go, but I don't like to. My parents tell me its okay, that I'll get it. I'm doing good, though, don't you think?

Oh, in case you are wondering (from the pictures), I don't like to wear clothes. I wear underwear only. And if you dress me, I'll just take it off. So try it! When Mama tries to talk to me about it, I just say, "What's that about, Mama?" Underwear is cool!!

Gotta go to "Infinity and Beyond!" (I love Buzz)
Avery

No comments: