Sunday, June 6, 2010

Food Good




Hi! I wanted to tell you about all the things I have been eating! I am a very good eater. Food is good! I started off on rice. It's kinda blah. From there I had sweet potatoes. It took me a day or so to get used to having a taste in my mouth, but I came around and I love them now! From there, I went to bananas (yuck!) to carrots (yum!), and now I've had barley, applesauce, and I'm coming back around on the bananas. Peas are next. We'll see how those go. I'm loving having real food to eat! I sit in my high chair really well, too. I'm getting so much better at sitting. I'm getting so good, my parents are starting to feel confident to walk a few steps away from me. I'm kinda over the sitting thing. I'd rather stand, but my Mama keeps telling me there's an order to things. Apparently you have to sit before you can stand. Whatever gets me chasing after my brother! He's so sweet! He loves to hold me and tries to pick me up (which is a no no), and he calls me Sweetie. It's pretty cute.

Okay gotta go! I'm hungry!
Love,
Berlin

No comments: