Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Biggest Little Hawkeye Fan



I LOVE to cheer for the Hawks and my Dee-da has taught me the ropes. I do the usual, clapping, yelling "Go Hawkeyes!", but Dee-da has also taught me to yell "Run, run, run, run, run!!!" when the players run down field, "Ahhhhhhh!" when there's a tackle, and "Touchdown!" when they score. Pretty impressive, huh? The people around us thought so, even the Northwestern fans in front of us. They thought I was so cute, they started taking me pictures of me, and didn't mind when I started invading their space a little bit. I gave everyone a high five on our way out and they said I was a true fan. My parents were very impressed what a good little boy I was. Of course I was good, I was having a great time!

Hope you enjoy my cheering!

No comments: