Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeeeeen!






I went trick-or-treating last night and had the time of my life! I dressed up as my favorite lovable character, Elmo (of course!), which was not only cute but kept me nice and warm on a chilllllly fall day. I was a little shy at first, but quickly figured out I was getting candy, so I got over my shyness very quickly. I wasn't really into saying trick-or-treat, but I was polite and said thank you for all the candy. We ran into my friends Josh and Sheesha (Alyssa), and ended up scouring the neighborhood with them and playing afterwards. So much fun! I wish it was Halloween every day. Can't wait until next year! I can't find my candy this morning, though. I think my parents hid it :( Don't worry, I'll find it!

Talk to you soon.
Elmo Aves

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

He is sooooooooo cute!!!! I love that on him!!! Glad to hear he had fun trick or treating!!! Love you guys!!!