Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nice to meet you!!


Hi everyone! My name is Berlin Louise, and I am the newest addition to the Manternach family!! I thought I would introduce myself to you. I arrived on November 20, 2009 at 12:04 a.m., weighing in at 7 lbs, 11 oz, and 21-1/2 inches long. I was very easy to deliver according to Mommy. We spent some time in the hospital, but am home now. What new things I had to discover already! I met my big brother Avery, who is very curious about me and wants to help out in whatever way he can. I think I'm going to like him. I also have 2 puppies, who will no doubt be fun to play with! I've already met my Grandma Pam and Grandpa Mark, and I can't wait to meet lots of new family members and friends! My parents say I am a very sweet baby, but I have my nights and days confused. I am sure they will help me out with that.

More pics to show you soon.
Hugs and kisses,
Berlin

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

She is very gorgeous!!! I love her cute, cute little face!! I wish I can hold her and kiss her!!! Congrats again guys!!! now little Aves has someone to play with. Very nice!!! Love you and miss you guys a lot!!! take care.