Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Fun!




Hi everyone! Well, it's finally summer and we kicked it off right this past weekend. I went to Naper Days with my parents and had lots of fun. There was a lot of kid stuff to do, although I'm not quite big enough for most of it. I did enjoy the petting zoo, and the train, and the food, and the walking around, and the BALLOONS!! I got a little cranky after awhile, so we went home after that. I got my balloon though!

Friday night was fun, too. Mommy's company has season tickets to a 1A baseball team called the Kane County Cougars, so we went to a game Friday night. We couldn't stay long because it got rained out, but I got to see the field close up and eat yummy french fries! We're going to go again some weekend and I hope it doesn't rain this time.

I also gave my Daddy lots of love this weekend for Father's Day. I took him out for brunch and made him a cool card that told him how much I love him, and we hung out and played a lot. We do that anyway, but I thought I'd throw that in there. I think he enjoyed the weekend. Happy Father's Day to all you Daddy's out there! My Daddy is the best!

Bye for now. I'm tuckered out and need to go to bed.
Hugs and kisses,
Aves

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

Uhhh! my little baby boy looks so big already!!! why do they have to grow up so fast? How are you my dear Jen? Morning sickness? We miss you guys a lot ;-(

Take care!!! we love you guys much! much!!!! OOOxxOXX