Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sicky Poo


Trouble!


Watching t.v.

Gettin' cleaned up after my spaghetti-O mess. YUM!

Hi everyone! We've been chilling out the last couple of weeks because Mommy and I have been sick! Mommy got a nasty sinus infection, which has been lingering. She thought it was the flu at first, so she didn't go to the doctor for the first few days. She was relieved to hear it was a sinus infection and that it could be treated. She's feeling much better, but is still trying to shake a cough. I have had a runny nose and cough, but it hasn't phased me much. I ended up getting a stomach virus again, so I stayed home from daycare on Friday with Daddy. He took me to the doctor and got me medicine to stop the puking. I don't like to take it, but it does help me feel better. I'm doing good now, so it's business as usual for me again this week. I'm moving up to the toddler room at daycare, so I will let you know how that goes!

In the meantime, I have been a busy little trouble maker. I'm into everything! Things I shouldn't be into and I am learning how to do things that my parents wish I wouldn't. For example, I now like to climb up on chairs on my own. My parents thought by pushing in the chairs, I would stop, but I'm much smarter than that. I pull them out and up I go! They are trying to figure out a way to stop me. Yeah, good luck with that.

I'm a tired little boy from all the trouble I've been in, so I'm going to retire for the night. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Love,
Avery

No comments: