Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Growing...

Greetings! I wanted to tell you all about my recent doctor visits. Friday I went in for my 15 month checkup. I am a growing boy! I have grown almost 3 inches in the past 3 months! I am a very tall 33 inches and weigh a "hefty" 22 lbs, 13 oz. Basically that means I'm tall and skinny, but I'm a healthy boy and that's all that matters! I am also a chatter box. I can say lots of words, my most recent favorite is cracker. I ask my parents for a cracker all the time, and if they don't oblige, I dig them out of the pantry myself. I'm self sufficient.

I also had to go to the doctor on Monday because I have pink eye. It started in my right eye, then spread to my left the next day. Monday when I woke up my eyes were crusted shut! It was gross. My parents are now torchering me with eye drops, but they say they will make my eyes all better. I hope so, I'm not liking the pink eye so much.

Well, I should go. I want a cracker!
Hugs and kisses,
Aves

No comments: