Sunday, November 6, 2011

Soccer

 My team: On the top - Coach Lindsay, me, Gabe, Hudson, Luke.  
Bottom - Camden, Bradley, Gavin, and Kingston

My official soccer photo

Hello fellow sports fans!  I am excited to share that I played my first season of soccer this fall!  It was a lot of fun.  We played for the Franklin YMCA, and I was lucky enough to have some of my friends on the team, plus I got to meet and make new friends.  Camden, Gavin, and Kingston were all friendly faces!  At first, we were all kinda scared and didn't know what to do, but each game we figured it out and played great!  I even scored a bunch of goals through out the season.  Mostly I loved hanging with my friends and of course, running!  Mommy says they need youth cross country, and hopefully someday they will.  In the meantime, I am happy with soccer!  I think for the winter, Berlin and I will be taking swimming lessons at the Y.  We didn't have time for it this summer, and Mommy says we need to learn how to swim!  I'll keep ya posted on how that goes.

Talk to you soon!
Avery

No comments: