Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Developments


I'm sitting!


We love to hang out :)


Avery loves chocolate!


Still cute as a button

Hello everyone! Hope ya'll are good. We have so much going on here, it's crazy! Berlin is sitting! Mama and Deedah have been working with her for awhile and just in the last day or so, she has gotten it! She loves to play with anything she can get her hands on, so toys go down in front of her and she sits and plays. She is loving the upright world. She also is having a love affair with her feet. She can play with them for hours! I get it, I still love my big ole feet. They're so interesting, who wouldn't want to play with them? What else is Berlin doing? Oh, babbling up a storm. She talks as much as I do, although I don't understand what she's saying. I love to cuddle up with her and give her lots of love, and she gives it right back. We're going to be the best of friends (although I love to pick on her, too).

I'm doing well, too. I'm a little confused about all this moving business, but I'm still my happy, funny, active, running self! I've lost my focus on potty training a bit, but my parents are trying to get me back on schedule. I got used to just going in my pull ups during our move, so I got a little too comfortable with that. I'll be back on track in no time! I've also been a little bit of a pill since we moved. This transition is a little hard on me, but my parents are giving me a lot of love and understanding and told me I am going to love living in Franklin, so I'm doing much better. My room is now in place and I'm loving being back in my own little comfortable space. I'll be staying home with Mama while she looks for a job, which I am looking forward to that. I love my Mama time!

Well, that's all for now! Talk to ya soon.
Love,
Avery

No comments: