Sunday, December 13, 2009

My New Schedule



Hi everyone!  I have been having a lot of fun with my new sister, as you can tell.  I have a new schedule now that she is around and Mama is home all the time.  I still go to daycare on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I can play with my friends.  I miss my friends, so it is nice that I still am going to see them.  We have so much fun, we run and play, read books, sing and dance, make art projects, and then on the other days I am home with Mama and Beebin.  Baby B isn't able to run and play with me yet, but we still have fun.  Mama dug out my old Gymini and we hung out for awhile the other day.  I still love my Gymini as much as I used to.  Some things you never outgrow.  I help Mama with my sister, too.  I help with diaper changes, burping, I give her lots of hugs and kisses.  I take her for rides in her rocker (when I think Mama isn't watching, but she always catches us), and I play with my toys in her room when Mama feeds Beebin.  I'm such a good boy, and my parents say I am adjusting to life as a big brother really well.  What can I say?

I will be going to my Grandma's house for a couple of weeks over Christmas, so this may be my last post for a little while.  There will be lots of Christmas joy to talk about when I do come back, so don't fret about that.  Merry Christmas to all!  I look forward to seeing many of you and introducing you to my little sister.

Love,
Aves

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

I love the last picture the most!!! Aves is going to be a really good big brother for sure!!! they are so adorable!!! so precious!!! keep them coming!!!