Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus!



We went to see Santa today at the mall!  I'm sure you are wondering why I am not smiling.  I didn't really like Santa all that much, but I did manage to stop crying long enough to get a picture.  I'm still not into strangers so much.  Baby Beebin slept through the whole thing, she could have cared less.  Daddy said to tell Santa what I wanted for Christmas, but I was too shy, so I will have to write him a letter.  My parents say I have been a good boy this year, so Christmas should be pretty good this year.  I already have a new sister!  Things with her are still good.  I love to give her kisses and help out burping her, changing her diaper, etc.  I'm such a good big brother!

Can't wait to see many of you at Christmas!
Love,
Avery

No comments: