Sunday, March 8, 2009

T.O.D.D.L.E.R.



As many of you know, I am a very sweet, loving, little boy. I love to hug, cuddle, and give out lots of kisses to my loved ones. But I do have my moments, as evidenced in my first week as a toddler. I have recently started throwing temper tantrums. They're pretty impressive if you ask me, but I don't think my parents are convinced. I also like to test my boundaries by hitting and my newest thing is biting. I got in trouble twice last week for biting my friends at daycare. One of my friends took my toy away from me, and well, the other one just had it coming. Mommy and Daddy had a stern talking to me, so I've calmed down a bit. I don't want to be in trouble!

I started on Lactaid, a lactose free milk last week, too. Mama put me on that because I was diagnosed as lactose intolerant when I was about 8 weeks old. It didn't go over so well. I broke out in a rash, and man was I crabby! My tummy hurt..... so now I am on soy milk. Mommy suspects I actually have a milk allergy, so that is something we need to discuss with my doc. The soy milk is going over soooooo much better! And its super duper yummy, so I am a happy boy again.

I started standing on my own this past week, an important step before I actually start walking. It shouldn't be long now!

Lots of love,
Avery

2 comments:

Andi said...

He is so cute I want to smash him and hug him and kiss him!

Amy and Jeremy said...

Oh Aves...Cam has begin little temper tantrums too!! I guess you boys are just strong willed!

Cam loves his soy milk too...when you come to visit, maybe you can share some!!

Lots of LOVE!