Monday, March 2, 2009

The Official Party...





My birthday party at Grandma's house was a blast! There were lots of family on hand to celebrate. I didn't know I was so popular. I had a great time, lots of fun people and toys to play with, and of course chocolate cake!! Grandma was a great host, she always is! I hope those of you who could make it, had a great time! And for those of you who couldn't, I hope to see you soon! I will spread my toddler cheer to you (and trust me, I am most definitely a toddler! More on that later). I am so exhausted from my weekend, I must go get my rest. I think Mommy and Daddy want their rest, too. Who knew a birthday party could be so fun and so exhausting...

Hope to see you all soon.
Love,
Avery

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

We are glad that you had a blast party!! so sorry we missed it :-( I love the cake.. looks yummy!!! Happy 1st b-day again my little cutie!!!

Love you guys!
The Lewis