Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ut oh!



I can almost say ut oh! I say ut ah. See? I'm getting close! I practice a lot and my parents try to encourage me to talk more. Daddy is also working on "okay", but I'm not there yet. No is still my favorite word.

Despite the tubes in my ears, I got an ear infection this week. It's different now. The fluid leaks out the tubes, so it doesn't hurt as bad. And I don't have to take antibiotics, I take them as drops instead! That is much better, the antibiotics do nasty things in my diapers. It's almost all cleared up, so I am feeling much better.

Other than that, I am up to my usual antics. I'm getting into everything and keeping my parents on their toes! They love it, we have so much fun together!

I must go take a nap now. I'm rubbing my eyes and feeling sleepy, so Mommy says it's time. Talk to you all soon!

Love, Avery

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Aves...you are soooo tall! I think you have surpassed me by a long shot! I can't wait to play...hurry and visit!

Love you,

Your Buddy-Camden!