Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Boy!



Happy Birthday to me! It's hard to believe that one very short year ago, I came into this world! Have I changed much?!? What a great year it has been. I am lucky to have such a wonderful family that loves me so much. I am looking forward to today. I am having a party at school, then Mommy said she made me a surprise for dinner tonight. I can't wait to see what it is.

I am excited to see some of you this weekend at my official birthday party at Grandma's house. I promise to be on my best behavior (maybe) and look my adorable self, as always.

See you soon!
Love and kisses,
Avery Steven

3 comments:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Avery!
We can't believe how fast time flies and even though its been a really long time since we've all seen you...our love for you is always growing! You are a blessed little boy and we can't wait to see you sometime in the spring! Wish we could see you dig into your cake and be at your party! Hope you like your gift we sent you. It will be a little late because we had it made just for you!
Kisses and Hugs to Big Boy Avery!

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

Our sweet little Avery turns 1 already!!!! wow! we love you very much baby boy!!! He's too too too cute you guys!!!!

hugs and kisses!
Love you guys!

Will James said...

Happy Birthday Avee!!! Hope you have a great birthday - wish I could be there! Hope to see you soon - definitely before your 2nd birthday!!!!!

Love ya kiddo!

Uncle Will