Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mischevious Boy



I've been very adventurous lately, climbing into cupboards, up the shelves in the fridge, and also climbing up the stairs! I really can't contain myself, it is a lot of fun. My parents tell me I have to be supervised or I'll hurt myself, but I'm fine.

I met a milestone this week. I am officially weened off my bottles! I've moved on to bigger and better things. I am a master at the sippy cup and do really well with a regular cup, too. Mommy packed all my bottles away, which is okay. I don't miss them. I'm getting bigger and more independent and I am happy to be moving on. I am still breast feeding, but will be weening from that in the next month or so. All these new things as I approach my first birthday!

My grandma and Aunt Andi came to visit me this weekend. We had a lot of fun! They think I am very funny, which I am. I even had the people at the restaurant laughing at me when we all went out for dinner. It was pretty cool. I love being the center of attention.

Bye for now.
Love and kisses,
Avery

No comments: