Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lions, Walkers, and Bears. Oh my!

I'm not walking on my own yet, but I sure love to practice with my toy walker! I walk all over the place with it.

I went back to the ENT this week. My tubes look great! And my hearing is perfect!! The doctor also said my speech is right where it should be for my age. Speaking of which, I have an official first word. Although I have been babbling mama and dada for awhile now, I now say no. In triplicate. I learned it from Mommy and Daddy. They say no, no, no! alot, so now I say "no, no, no". I know it's hard to believe because I'm so cute, but I get in trouble a lot, so I hear "no" all the time. It's no wonder I've learned to say it. I'm sure it will come in handy someday.

I'll tell of more adventures soon.

Love, Avery

No comments: