Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus!


I went to visit Santa this weekend! We had to stand in line for a long time, but it was totally worth it. I told him what I wanted for Christmas, and he told me I was a very good boy. I think that means I will get what I asked for! I am really enjoying the Christmas season. Mommy and Daddy put up the Christmas tree. I haven't tried to knock it down or anything. I'm trying out this nice thing, but I love to be naughty too! I am really looking forward to hanging out with my family on Christmas and of course, opening up presents on Christmas morning!

Hope to see you all soon.
Hugs and kisses,
Avery

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Hi Aves,

Wow...8 teeth! You are such a big boy!
We wish we could see you and your Mommy and Daddy soon! We hope you have a great first Christmas...one thing is for sure: it will be filled with more love than you will know what to do with!

xoxoxox- The Webteckas!