Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ears and Tubes


Hello everyone!  I've had lots going on here, with being snowed in, having lots of doctor's appointments, and getting ready for Christmas!  My Mommy took me to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor this week.  The nice doctor said I shouldn't be getting this many ear infections and thought that I would be a perfect candidate for tubes.  I had my pre-op physical yesterday and I have been cleared for surgery!  I get tubes on January 2nd.  My doctor said its a simple procedure and I will only be out of Mommy and Daddy's arms for 15 minutes.  I know this will help with all of my infections, so I am ready to get it done and over with.  We've had a lot of sleepless nights over here.... I'm ready to be sleeping through the night again!

Speaking of that, I now have EIGHT teeth!  Boy can I chew!!

I am looking forward to seeing many of you at Christmas!  I have been a good little boy this year.  Until then, I am sending lots of hugs and kisses and Christmas joy.

Love,
Avery

p.s.  I will post another video soon.  The internet was really slow today, so I will try again later.


1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Baby Aves...
We are so sorry to hear that you have to have tubes put in your sweet little ears! We know that this is going to make you all better and provide you (and Mommy and Daddy) with the relief that you all need and deserve!

We love you tons!