Monday, November 24, 2008

A Good Week





Hi! It's been a good week for me. I had my first week in the big baby room at daycare, and it went very well! I really like it there and I've already made friends with everyone. It's a little strange that I am the youngest baby now, but the other babies motivate me to keep on getting stronger and trying new things. Everyone else is walking. I think it looks fun, so I am going to work on that. It will take me a few months, but I'll get there. I stand really, really well. Next, I am hoping to start cruising! My teachers were a little concerned about the older babies picking on me, but I stand up for myself. When they try to take my toys, I tell them who's boss. They listen too! I am very loud, so they don't really have a choice.

I have a new game I like to play at home. It's called Escape from Mommy and Daddy! When they try to change my diaper (not my idea of fun), I like to escape and crawl away, giggling all the way. I get out of my room and make it down the hall before they catch me. I think they like it, too, cuz sometimes they just let me get away.

I went to the doctor today for my 9 month visit. I am a growing boy! I weigh 20 lbs already! I'm really tall, too. Mommy calls me long and lean. The doctor also said my ear infection isn't going away. If it isn't gone after this next round of antibiotics, I have to go see an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor. I think that means tubes. Not sure how that is going to go, but I will keep you updated. Other than that, I am doing really well and developing like a baby my age should.

I hope you like my new pictures. I was having fun with my parents last weekend. After Mommy fed me, I went and woke Daddy up. I think he enjoyed it.

Have a good week. Hope to see many of you at Thanksgiving!
Hugs and kisses,
Avery

No comments: