Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Week 35..and no plug in sight!

Today is the start of week 35 for this pregnancy. Jen has noticed that there was something odd going to today. After further review, and not wanting to gross anyone out on the details, but Jen has lost her mucus plug. And....that means that the process is starting to move along to the next phase ......getting ready for birth! That's right it could be happening pretty soon and we could not be more excited. We still have lots to due but we will get it done. We are going to have the carseats looked at for proper installation. I put the one base in my car and it's pretty darn secure. I just want to make sure I did it right.

We got out pregnancy photo's taken this past weekend and as you can see, the newest picture is from that session. I will be adding more to the site as we get them. Isn't that just a great picture. My hands just happen to fall that way on Jen's belly, and our photographer was so excited that he tweeked my thumbs just a bit to get the heart shape. It was a happy accident as we like to call it. We had so much fun on the shoot. I love making Jen laugh! She seemed to enjoy it a lot too. I love getting my picture taken......if you haven't noticed already. ;)

It's raining here in LA and it really stinks because no one knows how to drive in this weather! Don't get me wrong, we need the rain, and I would rather have rain over snow anyday, but still, we are used to such nice weather here on the West Coast. I guess it's our "winter" so I should just grin and bear it.

No comments: