Thursday, January 31, 2008

36 Weeks.....

We finally hit week 36. This process is almost complete. It's so strange to think that we only have 4 weeks left till the due date. It seems like only yesterday Jen was holding a positive stick at me telling me I was going to be a father. Now that time is almost here.

We went to the Doctor today for our check up. Everything is fine and the baby is growing nicely. He didn't say to much today, and we didn't have any questions for him, so it was a really good appointment. Jen has been feeling swollen and sore the past few days. Her ankles were HUGE last night. The Dr. told her to stay off her feet so much, and that will stop the swelling. Right now we can't get her toe rings off......I may have to cut them off. Since I don't have a bolt cutters, I am going to make a special trip to Home Depot....and get the biggest pair I can find! Tools are cool.

Jen's office through us a baby shower yesterday and man did they get us a lot of stuff. It was really surprising to see all that loot. We got some pretty big items too. Alyssa was full and it took too trips to get it all in the house! The cake was sooooo cood. Chocolate with rasberry filling. We brought most of that home with us too. :)

Next week....Week 37..the begining of the end! (once we hit 37 weeks, he will be considered full term.)

No comments: