Saturday, March 5, 2011

Avery's Big Day


I'm 3!


Let's celebrate with the fam!


Our mini cake. My big cake for my party was SPIDERMAN!


Games with the parachute.


Berlin has a tantrum


Spidey!


I love frosting!


My daycare buddies


All of us! (except me, where am I?)

Hey everyone! I wanted to show you all photos from my big day. My parents had a little mini party for me on the night of my actual birthday, and then we had a party the next day at the Y. All my friends came, and we had a great time! There was a bounce house, a parachute to play games and songs with, pizza, cake, and lots of birthday fun! I was a very good boy! Berlin had a little tantrum, but that's okay. She's new to this toddler thing. I'm sorry you weren't all able to make it, but I wanted to share photos with you. Hope to see ya soon!

Hugs and kisses,
Aves

No comments: