Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Claus!


Ho! Ho! Ho! We recently went to visit Santa (twice! - first time was not a success. I didn't get it, but now I do!). I sat on his lap and told him what I want for Christmas, and Mommy and Daddy said if I am a good boy that Santa will bring what I asked for on Christmas night! I had to give him Grandma's address, though, because we'll be in Des Moines. I don't really know what this whole Santa thing is about, and how it relates to Jesus' birthday (because Santa did not come on Berlin's birthday), but I think I will figure it all out. Berlin did not like Santa at all (can you tell?), so maybe that's why he didn't visit her on her birthday. I told Santa to give her a break, that she's a good baby, so he'll bring her a gift, too. Maybe next year she will stop being afraid of Santa. He's just a jolly man in red!

Merry Christmas!
Aves

No comments: