Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween Spookies!


Berlin and Noah


Avery's first house


Gang of characters


B and Dash


NEMO!


Lil Lady Bug


Daddy was an army man

Hi everyone! We had a great Halloween! How bout you? On Friday, daycare had a party to celebrate. We decorated cookies, had a costume parade, carved pumpkins, read books to our families, and more! It was fun. On Halloween, we went over to my buddy, Gavin's house for trick or treating! Gavin and I ran to every house and scored some candy! I LOVE candy! Berlin even got in on the action. She was very determined to walk up to the houses and pick out candy. She did great! She is walking so well, it's amazing she is only 11 months old! Next year we will be running house to house! Can't wait, cuz my candy is almost gone :(

I'll post again soon!
Love,
Avery

No comments: